What is MarketMaker?
- MarketMaker is an internet tool linking growers and producers with grocery stores, food processors, specialty outlets and food industry groups.
- The program also makes agricultural, seafood and outdoor tourism businesses accessible to individual consumers.
- Promote your food business by creating a business profile and updating it regularly as additional information about your business becomes available.
- This marketing service is provided to your business by MSU-Extension Service for FREE.
Who are the members of the Mississippi MarketMaker Team at MSU-Coastal Research and Extension Center?
Where can you register your food, seafood and tourism business in MarketMaker?
- Register your food and seafood business at the Mississippi MarketMaker --http://ms.foodmarketmaker.com
How do you learn more about Mississippi MaketMaker?
- You can follow Mississippi MarketMaker at Facebook --https://www.facebook.com/MSMarketMaker
- You can also follow Mississippi MarketMaker at Twitter --https://twitter.com/MS_MarketMaker
- You can also follow Mississippi MarketMaker Blog athttp://msmarketmaker.wordpress.com/
- Ask Siri or Cortana to find Mississippi MarketMaker on your smartphone.
- Watch the videos about MarketMaker at Mississippi MarketMaker @ MSU Extension Service and Mississippi MarketMaker @ Sea Grant Extension Program
“This program is funded in part through grants provided through Gulf States Marine Fisheries Commission, Oil Disaster Recovery Program under NOAA Fisheries grant award number NA10NMF4770481”.